ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle - Service Design
This course is a four-day classroom training relevant for professionals who play a role in developing, implementing and managing IT service quality in order to deliver business value. This course is a free-standing qualification and is also part of the ITIL® intermediate lifecycle stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
This course and qualification provides a complete overview of service design including all its related activities. Candidates can expect to gain key competencies related to this certification.
• Introduction to service design
• Service design principles
• Service design processes
• Service design technology related activities
• Organizing for service design
• Technology considerations
• Implementation and improvement of service design
• Challenges, critical success factors and risks.
Who Should Attend
This course aims at those IT consultants, IT service providers, IT senior managers, IT managers and supervisory staff, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service designers, IT architects who are involved in the developing, designing, managing and delivering of IT Services within the organization.
1. Introduction to service design
2. Service design principles
3. Service design processes
4. Service design technology-related activities
5. Organizing for service design
6. Technology considerations
7. Implementation and improvement of service design
8. Challenges, critical success factors and risks
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management, which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission. Candidates who hold the following ITIL® qualifications are also eligible, and similar evidence will be required:
• Earlier ITIL® (V2) Foundation plus Foundation Bridge
• ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management (achieved via Service Manager or Practitioner bridging routes).
The examination duration is 90 minutes and is a closed-book paper containing 8 scenario-based gradient-scored MCQ (multiple choice questions).
Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks.
A candidate is expected to answer all questions and must attain a score of 70% (28/40) and above to pass the examination and qualify for certification.
All ITIL® courses are offered by BridgingMinds Network Pte Ltd.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.Download Course Brochure Download Registration Form Course Schedule
|Copyright © 2017 Progreso Training Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.|