The CL2300 Managed Ethernet Extender employs Patton’s pair-bonding technology for the best bandwidth-distance combination in the CopperLink line. Symmetrical speeds above 22.8 Mbps at distances of 2 miles are possible, using up to 4 twisted-pairs (8-wire) or a single CAT-5 or higher rated cable. Pair bonding on 4 pair offers bandwidth in excess of 60 Mbps symmetrical.
- Bandwidth Rich—Bond up to 4 twisted pairs to achieve the desired rate and reach.
1 Pair: 5.7 to 15.3 Mbps
2 Pair: 11.4 to 30.6 Mbps
3 Pair: 17.1 to 45.9 Mbps
4 Pair: 22.8 to 61.2 Mbps
- Operates Over Twisted Pair or Cat5+—Near fiber speeds without the cost of new cable or fiber installations or the hassles of wireless line of site.
- Connects Point to Point or to CL4324—The CL2300 can be used either back-to-back or with the Patton CopperLink Extended Reach Ethernet Switch.
- Auto-Rate Adaptation Supported—Automatically selects the best rate vs. reach combination available on a per-wire basis.
VLAN Tagging—VLAN tagging and processing is configurable per Ethernet port.
- Made in the USA—This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton’s American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.