The SmartNode 4140 Series of VoIP Analog Gateway products support up to eight telephone connections integrating legacy equipment into a UCC environment. High-quality voice and reliable fax over any IP network. All-IP does not end when analog terminals have to be integrated. Security and quality guaranteed.
- Up to 8 Analog interfaces (FXS/FXO)—2, 4 or 8 Analog ports. Either FXS or FXO or a combo configuration. Up to 8 G.722/G.711 or T.38 calls simultaneously.
- Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming.
Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes.
Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Network Monitoring—Embedded Patton Cloud network monitoring 24×7.**
- Management & Provisioning—Web Wizard for ease of use, SNMPv3, TR-069, command line interface, secure zero-touch provisioning, separate config. domain, secure provisioning of configuration and software.
- Proprietary OS—Utilizes proprietary Trinity™ software for enhanced security.
- Full VoIP protocol support—SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS**, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP security with SRTP**, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Survivability & Local Breakout—Resiliency or local breakout for the enterprise thanks to onboard FXO ports.
- Optional eSBC upgrade for FXS VoIP Gateways with 2 Ethernet Ports—Models containing ”SN4141/2ETH” can be converted into high performance enterprise session border controllers (eSBC) simply by purchasing a software license. This capability prepares your voice network for next-generation SIP services and security.
For details about the upgraded SN4141 eSBC’s capabilities, refer to the model SN5541 eSBC specifications.
- Why SmartNode™?
- Patton Quality
- Made in the USA
- Unrivalled Customer Support
- FREE Support and Upgrades